Tuesday, October 19, 2010

blog 8


My other would be someone that doesn’t have any taste in fashion, who listens to country or hard rock, who loves to study, not an upper class, who acts shy and all crazy and hyper.  My other would also love to eat meat and drink every day.  She is not an animal person and abuses them, she is bald, which has a strong body odor because she only takes a shower once a week; her height is 6’7 and really skinny.  My other is someone that works for the IRS.

          This other person is described as my opposite because she doesn’t have any quality that I like in a person, or someone that I don’t define myself as.  I am a type of person that loves to go shopping and have trendy outfits. My other has an animosity towards animals and abuses them.  I myself am an animal person; I love animals and all living things besides creepy insects.  I can’t stand standing next to a person or even sitting next to them with a really bad body odor.

No comments:

Post a Comment